Monday, August 23, 2004

This Thursday Night

First off, I'd like to thank you all for including little ol' me in the AlleyParty line up even though I don't quite meet the geographic criterium.

Regardless, this is a good place for upcoming events, no? So you all are invited to my place for some poker game action this Thursday night. Some of you know the routine. We drink beers and play Texas Hold 'Em for nickels and dimes, but we're thinking of maybe making it a bit heavier, maybe twenty five and fifty cents? Maybe not. We'll take a vote when the time comes.

'Bout seven-thirtyish okay with you?

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Dennis, you KNOW I'll be there. With all my winnings. (Even though, technically, I've already spent them.)

11:02 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

Cool. I'm thinking it might be a real good turn out for this one. Maybe two tables worth of players. I'm take it slow, though. I leave for Vegas the next day!

5:24 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Myself and Mrs Myself might be down for something like that. Do you have room for out-of-staters?

10:18 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

There's always room for more people. We may just need to break out a second deck of cards.

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home