Saturday, September 11, 2004

Grenade-jacket shots

Click here for more pics of last night

Yes, that IS a genuine military-issued grenade jacket, and yes, it IS filled with shot glasses! I'm glad you asked! So our neighbor Dave showed up, shot glasses and salt shaker and limes and tequila in tow, and proceeded to get everyone to do shots. Okay, maybe not everyone, but I did two and felt pretty icky afterwards. Can I just reiterate the fact that he was wearing a genuine military-issues grenade jacket??

^A PSA for not drinking too much^

RIB'N BREWS! I'm sure there'll be plenty of pics and posts from the festival tomorrow, so come on back to Alley Central to see what transpired! I hope everyone can make it. It's great because we have absolutely no food or beer to offer, but I'm still talkin' it up like I'm a great hostess! I'm an ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home