Tuesday, September 28, 2004

A couple questions:

1. Do I need to keep announcing that everyone is invited to play poker on Thursdays or I should it be assumed that poker will happen and I'll just announce it if it isn't happening? Also, I got a couple more chairs so no one will have to share the cow bench or sit with no back support on the drum stool.

2. Does anybody need or want a set of speakers? My brother and his family are moving and he found two Altec Lansing speakers in his basement. They work fine, but the front covers are a little beat up by cats, but the grills come right off and then you'll have a couple cool looking speakers with the cones all showing and shit. He gave them to me because I told him I could probably find someone to take them. I can bring them to The Formal if anybody's interested. Or you can pick 'em up on poker night! FREE!

3 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

D, I don't think you need to keep posting the poker announcements. The only people that really matter that show up are me and Jay, anyway.

'Dat be a joke, yo!

9:49 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

What worries me is that posting here isn't enough. Some people don't visit AlleyParty.com everyday! Can you believe it!? Like the guys in Watertown, and Bob. Last week Bob just showed up assuming the game was on. Lucky for him we weren't pitchin' pennies in the fountain.

12:08 AM  
Blogger dennis said...

Bill, the speakers will be in my car when I pull up at the formal. Then I'll take them out of my car and donate them to the alley.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home