Thursday, September 23, 2004

Poker In The Ham

This is a second reminder for the folks who're still wondering. Yes, poker is on in Framingham tonight. I wanted to make this a big post instead of a shout out muttering curse word pirate talk post so Matt was sure to see it. Jay and Erin are usually the first ones there but are going to be a little later than usual tonight, Erin told me. So I guess like 7 - 7:30 ish the game'll get going, but you can come early. We have darts and foosball. And as far as I know, Mark'll be bringing his fancy chips again, which always makes it seem more real. Any requests for snacks?

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Dennis, if I can find the Goldfish that I meant to bring last week I'll bring those. And I have Cheetos, too. I'd bring popsicles, but they'd most likely melt before I got there...

4:16 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

I have still some pretzels from last week left. They might not be too stale yet.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home