Tuesday, September 14, 2004

One more post so Dennis doesn't keep showing up

I'll do one more post to push down the pic of Dennis that he's so self-conscious about. (It's a good pic of you, D!) So expect the Unit B team of Jason, Erin, and Abe to stick around the alley awhile longer. We've bid on two houses, and we've been denied both. Click here for some pics... We'll keep on moving, though! As one of the animals in the animated Charlotte's Web says, "Chin up, chin up, everybody loves a happy face!" That's why it's gonna be two X's all around tonight!

2 Comments:

Blogger Alley Gal said...

It's because Abe hasn't had a chance to eat his Alley biscuits yet. And because he knows you won't let him pee on the stove if you move somewhere else.

6:52 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Stove peeing... nice. I would even go so far to say that I am "ROTFL" (I hope I got that right).

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home