Friday, October 08, 2004

Friday night in the Alley






CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES! LOTS OF THEM!

(the pictures at the end are Erik's, and they should be mixed in with all the others but I was too lazy to rearrange them.)

So we started off the night with watching the Sox at Evo's, and thank God they won!! Then we mosied on over to the Alley to start some fire, talk about the spelling of Brandeis (I hope it's spelled right), and break some cheap-ass chairs. We're now in the midst of it, and I'll be posting more I'm sure.

UPDATE: It's now the day after our Alley party, and now Erik, Jay, Dennis and I have just come back from the diner where we saw Steve and Ted. Jay played some tunes on the juke, we had some greasy homefries, and now we're enjoying a fantastic kung fu-soccer movie courtesy of Dennis. Good times! I somehow acquired another box of wine... I think it might be Felix and Jodi's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home