Friday, January 07, 2005

Human Dogsled!!

So Pat's comment asking if anyone was going to the Winterfest prompted me to find some info about it... and I came upon the site where you can sign up for the Human Dogsled Race.



For some reason, I thought you had to be part of some Lowell-based organization or coalition or something, but I don't think you do! So I say we get an Alley group together, make up some crazy costumes, and SIGN THE HELL UP! It's $25 sign-up fee, you can win prizes for the best costumes, you need six people (one musher, one on the sled, and four pulling), and that's pretty much it! Oh, how freakin' funny would that be?? Oh, I'm so excited!

5 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Rad idea. There would need to be a theme.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hmm... theme... we could all dress like Edgar Allan Poe. [I was going to put a picture of him here, but that tag is not allowed.]

8:26 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Team NevermoreAnother question, how can we incorporate some robots into this Edgar Allan Sleddog thing?

9:46 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ooo, ooo, robotic ravens!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Alley Gal said...

NO. Let me say it again: NO. For the first time in the past year, the Pollard Memorial Library is not requiring me to make a fool of myself for the cause. If I don't have to be in a dogsled race for the library (and the library was in the dogsled race last year), then there is no way on this earth that I'm going to be in one for the Alley. I intend to do Winterfest Alley style and focus solely on the beer.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home