Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lowell Open Studios... I think?


Image courtsey of www.jodihays.com

So I'm really not exactly sure what the hell's going on today. It's Sat., and all I know is that I see balloons in front of various buildings and there's a hell of a lot of traffic on Dutton Street. I believe it's Lowell Open Studios day, and it's actually good that I'm typing this 'cuz it forces me to actually find out from the internet what's going on. So it IS Lowell Open Studios, and I know Jodi's studio over on Willie Street (that's just fun to say) is open 12-5. I know Julie is sick (sad face!) and Jay's at work (sad face!) so I might go over by my lonesome. I'll have to watch out for the infamous "herion call." WoooooooOOooooo...

I'm just in a fog right now. My brain ain't working well.

Wow, what a shitty post...

P.S. I think I'm going to be making some of my famous "willy nilly chili" for the game tonight. I might have to change its name to "world series chili" for this season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home