Monday, October 18, 2004

Red Sox v. Yankees: can the Red Sox do it??

Game 6: at NYY
Tue, Oct 19 - 8:05 pm EDT
TV: FOX
C. Schilling vs. J. Lieber

Another 8 o'clock game?? I don't think I can do it! I'll have to take a nice nappie poo when I get home from work tomorrow. Unfortunately, the weather will be crappy, so probably no Alley fire to welcome in the New York game(s). But if it's not raining, I think it would be fantastic to light up a small Alley fire, and maybe I'll even make up a batch of veggie chili! Whatdya say?

And good luck to Matt - I hope you figure out how to tie a tie. You'll look smashing in the powder blue sweater...

5 Comments:

Blogger dennis said...

Today's the big interview day, huh? Or do you have to get dressed up to have your appendix out? Either way, you can celebrate at my house by playing poker and watching the game.

7:56 AM  
Blogger dennis said...

School is way more important than me taking your money, so I think you're making the right decision. Maybe, though, you can come to the Thursday night game this week?

9:54 AM  
Blogger Alley Gal said...

Well, it's 3:47 and I never saw Matt, so I hope he got that tie tied. What's the crappy weather baseball weather plan?

3:47 PM  
Blogger dennis said...

There is definitely poker on Thursdays. It's way down here in Framingham, but if you can make it you're more than welcome.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Julie, don't know exactly what the crappy weather baseball plan is... our place is not clean, so I'd opt for not watching it here (cop out, eh?), but maybe we can coerce Bill into watching it at his place, or we could just go to Evo's! I'll be around, though.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home